Now it's all sewn up
and the borders are added, too!
Pressed all the seams opened,
and cut up into the pieces
to make it looks like a wreath!
Ms. Limo: Hmmm...
Do you know where these little squares
on your left are from?
They are the leftovers after cutting up
all the pieces and I just put them back
together like they were at the beginning.
See the below is the "before" picture
taken last night.
The leftovers are trimmed up to
1 3/4" squares now.
I'll think about what to do with
that one later for some other fun ;)
Now it's time to sew them up
and add the borders.
As these fabrics are "leftovers" of "leftovers",
I really don't have much of the choice
for the border fabrics from what are left
on my hand.
Ms. Limo even doesn't get totally committed
with what I've pick...
I'll leave it as is for now to see
if I'll come up with something else later.
Ms. Limo: Thank you for everyone who voted
for the color choice of mommy's next project.
She said she'll keep the survey opened for
a few more days for more participations.
***** There is a survey at my blog sidebar
going on about my background fabric choice
for Kaleidoscope QAL.
You can see the picture of the fabrics
at this post.
Your opinions are really appreciated! *****
-- Posted from my iPhone











Oh wow! That is so pretty. Did it scare you a little to cut it up?? :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so effective and the fabric as always is gorgeous. Ms Limo certainly knows how to express her opinion :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice, for me it is very difficult, the pieces are very small, my patchwork is all done by hand and sew better with bigger pieces.
ReplyDeleteKisses to Mrs Limo!!
Anna
Did you use the Twister tool to use that. I just ordered one of those because I love those quilts. Of course, it will probably be a year before I get around to trying it.
ReplyDeleteLove your little Twister quilt. I've made a couple... so much fun.
ReplyDeleteIt's so cool! I really do have to try doing this. The result is so spectacular! (Ms Limo is just so cute. Love her little face!)
ReplyDeleteWhowww!! Love the way it turned out!! Doggie hi from Yvette and Taegan, my little gardener who picked all of my lovely purple campanulas today hihi! Happy sewing, hugs, Daniëlle
ReplyDelete