1/31/2011

Stitch, book and sick



"Sarah Seifer"
by The Goode Huswife
Fabric: 40ct Vtg. Maritime White
by Lakeside Linens
Fibers: NPI

Just received Kathy's new book :)


Well, I got sick now after having
 all sort of symptoms since a week ago.
I feel really weak today and
 absolutely no energy to stitch at all :(

Now I have all the leaves and apples
on the main tree,
but have to wait to add a few more
around for later.

Instead, I will enjoy my new book
to find another troubles ;)


-- Posted from my iPhone

8 comments:

  1. Get much, much better soon!!!! You're almost done with Sarah!! And love that new book. I was just looking at it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! You DID end up getting sick. So sorry to hear that. I hope you are better soon. In the meantime I must admit I am coveting all your time to stitch and get things done. I am having trouble collecting myself up enough to find 30 minutes for my little rush against the clock moment! Wish me luck some time comes later this evening so I can complete something on my 30 minute list! Get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't want to stitch ? You must really be sick ! Sorry to hear that, but you WILL be up and at it soon. Be good to yourself and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. お大事に~~

    新しい本魅力的です。

    mayumel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how much you've gotten done on Sarah! I hope you are feeling better soon. Take care and rest up--enjoy that book!

    PS--my word verification is 'satan'. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a speedy recovery Merumo, just give in and read that fabulous new book:)) Sarah will wait for you, you have progressed with her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you a prompt recovery.
    I am waiting for my copy of this book. I don't know what 's inside but was tempted by the cover and I love the Civil war era.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.