1 1/2" finish 9-Patches
with Nine-Patch Gatherings method
***** Click "Read more" option *****
Mary Glover 1787 - Step #7
SAL by Emmanuelle
Fabric: Wren Wing 34ct by Legacy Linens
Fibers: NPI (My own conversion)
Initial Pendant
kit by Rovaris
1839 Susan Rambo Sampler
by Janis Lockhart of Cross-Points Designs
@SANQ #62, Spring 2011 issue
Fabric: 40ct Vtg. Maple Sugar @LLs
Fiber: called NPI w/some substituions
Enjoy the rest of your day...
-- Posted from my iPhone











Mary G. and Susan R. look fabulous. You're almost finished with Susan.
ReplyDeleteEmma and Owen wanted me to send you their greetings. Woof!
Beautiful!!!! Everything is just wonderful! Love the 9 patches! Love Mary! Looooooove Susan Rambo!!!! And Ms Limo is just adorable. :D I want one of those necklaces too. Sigh.....
ReplyDeleteLove your nine patch blocks!!
ReplyDeleteSweet blocks! I love tiny blocks like this.
ReplyDeleteAgain--- Merumo and Ms Limo, beautiful stiching and your tiny,tiny 9 patches a cute as can be! I am sure you will turn them into a wonderful little quilt.
ReplyDeleteCarolyn :)
OMG, that little, tiny block is amazing.
ReplyDeleteThe samplers are gorgeous - Mary is looking amazing and I absolutely adore Susan! Ms. Limo is so pretty - Sophie and Gracie send their love!
Love the nine patch Merumo, the colours are stunning:))
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on Mary, I am nearly done too lol. The colours are really great, much happier than mine!
Your pendant is to die for, must looks fabulous:))
Susan is wonderful, I think ms Limo agrees with me:))
I also love all the projects!!! And oh, the nine patch is sooooo nice!
ReplyDeleteMrs Limo picture is great! Almost make me want to have a dog!!!! But no; I'm out more often than not ;-)
Hi, your Mary Glover is looking so beautiful and also Susan!!
ReplyDeleteYou are almost going to finish her!! wow, you are very fast!!
And how lovely Ms. Limo is!!
Beautiful Merumo!! Your nine patch squares are so pretty and so is Mary and Susan! You are really getting a lot done!! I was only able to stitch one word on Sarah last night. And I frogged one letter about five times. Must be lack of sleep! :)
ReplyDeleteMerumo, your beautiful progress on Susan and Mary makes me want to start stitching them !!! I love your color conversion for Mary.
ReplyDeleteI'm partial to small blocks and yours are so cute! Mary is coming along - Yay! Love the pendant.
ReplyDeleteHi Merumo, now Ive worked out how to comment, I have to tell you how gorgeous your Susan Rambo is! I am going to check what silks I need to start her.....
ReplyDeleteMG is also stunning and those tiny blocks! You have inspired me to learn patchwork this year, but I really cannot imagine making tiny blocks like yours. Is it terribly difficult?
Your Ms Limo is adorable, I got a little dog last year and its the best thing Ive done for a long time!LOL
Regards
Britta
love those nine patches ;)
ReplyDeleteand that pendant is just beautiful. would love one of those necklaces for me!!!!
your stitching is just amazing....
thanks for sharing
Kathie
Beautiful work, as usual, Merumo !
ReplyDeleteLove all your works in progress - your nine-patch blocks are tiny! I can't wait to see them all put together it'll be so cute.
ReplyDeleteEverything looks soooo beautiful! Mary and Susan are coming along great. Your 9 patches are almost as adorable as Ms. Limo. :)
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! I just found your blog and LOVE the mini 9 patches! Your sampler choices are stunning as well! And what a cute pup! Looking forward to seeing more!
ReplyDeleteI love Rambo very beautiful !
ReplyDeletehave a good day
Your Susan is gorgeous. I just started on her. Ms. Limo is adorable.
ReplyDelete