4/03/2011

Ms. Limo: When I'm totally bored...



Ms. Limo: That means someone else 
must be having fun :(

***** Click "Read more" option
to move forward to the rest. *****



I started working on the rice stitch area
of Mary yesterday.


I thought about to substitute rice stitch
with queen stitch which is one of
my favorite stitches instead,
but gave it a try with rice stitch anyway.

Then I realy like the effect with
rice stitch!

And you know what?
It's moving fairly faster than I thought,
even after a couple glasses of wine :O


SAL by Emmanuelle
Fabric: Wren Wing 34ct by Legacy Linens
Fibers: NPI

So here is how Mary looks like now.
It's getting into more and more fun part!

And of course while Ms. Limo is
being bored, my needle is flying :P


Now a big tree is up on the Susan's yard and
 it's awaiting for the bloom with the fruits.


1839 Susan Rambo Sampler
by Janis Lockhart of Cross-Points Designs
@SANQ #62 - Spring 2011 issue
Fabric: 40ct Vtg. Maple Sugar @LLs
Fiber: called NPI w/some substituions

What a nice view!
Isn't she pretty or what?


And now I'm fighting a tough battle against
the quilting bug as just received

I will have Ms. Limo to make a
big dicision to see which one
I should go for it ;)


-- Posted from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! Mary Glover is turning out to be soooo pretty! I love how Susan Rambo is coming along too! Your mini quilt kit looks so yummy! I wouldn't mind seeing that take shape one bit. :D Ms Limo is so adorable. Such a pretty baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are BEAUtiful.......!
    I like the effect of the rice stitches very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do love the rice stitch on Mary, it's really taking shape now:))wow a glass of wine whilst stitching lol, mine would be skew whiff!!
    Susan is just lovely, great to see your progress.
    I think Ms Limo wants to go out now, she is not interested at all in the TQ mini kit lol. Gorgeous colours Merumo:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Everything looks amazing. Susan is sooooooo pretty! Mary looks great, too. Love the new quilting stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.