Ornament finish #1.
I never get too excited about
finishing anything :(
But as I really wanted to hang
"something" on this new tree,
I push myself extra triple hard
to make that happen :O
This is how the back side looks like.
I pieced the scraps
from "labor of love" mini quilt.
I'm very happy with that look :D
"Tansy Yarrow Rue"
Fabric: Unknown Colorway 36-40ct
@Lakeside Linens
Fibers: GA and WDW
Now I can be a little relaxed...
Ms. Limo: Don't you have four more to go?
I didn't know you can count the number
that well, Ms. Limo!!
But you may want to keep it
as secret as my blog readers
may not remembering about
how many I've stitched :O
-- Posted from my iPhone




I love your Halloween tree and your ornament is perfect! Love the different fabrics on the back. Very inspirational!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! I love the back too -- the pieced back is wonderful! The tree is hard to resist -- so perfect for the season! lol -- Ms Limo is keeping you honest. :D
ReplyDeleteI love your finish and your tree! It looks so wonderful. And... I love your Susan Rambo in the background - I'm still plugging away on mine.
ReplyDeleteMs. Limo is very smart and very photogenic!
The ornament looks great and I love your little tree. You can't fool Ms. Limo.
ReplyDeleteLove them all!!!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! You did a fantastic job finishing it, love the fabric on the back too :)
ReplyDeleteLove your finish. It looks great on your adorable tree with the other beautiful ornaments. The backside looks great too.
ReplyDeleteThe Halloween three is beautiful and the finish too ;)
ReplyDeleteciao Maria
wonderful....
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteyour finished ornament is so nice. I have never saw a halloween tree in germany. It is pefectly for your autumn ornaments. Wonderful.
Greetings
Anja
I absolutely love your tree and your finished ornament.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching! I love the designs you chose.
Margaret
What a sweet finish!! Love the back with the different fabrics! You could even make one with the front and back like your first back and hang it as a companion ~ did that make sense?
ReplyDeleteMs. Limo ~ love the look and how she is trying to keep you honest! Hehehe....
Fantastic finish!! They are adorable! The picture of the tree with Susan Rambo in the background is absolutely swoon worthy. :)
ReplyDeletePretty stitching! I am so glad Ms. Limo is keeping count for you!
ReplyDeleteYour ornamant is gorgeous! The pieced back is a good idea! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWhat an absolutely adorable finish as an ornant and it's hanging on the perfect tree also!
ReplyDeleteWay to go!!! Your finishing is just beautiful!!!
So very cute !!!!! I love your tree...
ReplyDeleteSo cute !
ReplyDeleteI play with Emmanuelle also.
Beautiful finishing
From France
Isa Miaou