Any fun plan for this weekend?
My knitting friend Ms. C asked
if I would like to go to WWKIP Day -
- World Wide Knit in Public Day event
hosted by our LYS with her tomorrow.
I really had to think hard to see
what I want to do as I've put all my WIPs
(Guess how many?) away for the summer!!
Ughhhhhh
Then smart of me came up with this
fantastic idea of getting started on
something totally new!
Yes, that would always work
if you aren't in the mood for anything
you already have in your stash, right?
I just knew that I don't want to touch
my wool yarn projects under this heat.
(I still don't mind to play with
my wooley project for sewing though.)
So I looked around and see
what would be a good candidate
among all of my "Favorites" in Ravelry.
I chose something which has been
in my mind for awhile,
but won't tell you what it is for now
as I really don't know if I will ever
finish anything any more lately :(
Anyhow, I quickly placed my order
of the yarns the pattern called for (Linen yarns!)
to my favorite on-line shop
Quince & Co. on past Wednesday afternoon
and here they are now on my hands!
It got here in two days from Maine!!
I'm pleased to see the package has arrived
just in a perfect timing,
the day before WWKIP Day :)))
Thank you so much Quince & Co.
for your prompt service!
You girls are always the best :)
Now I'm all excited about playing with
this beautiful yarn.
Do you think I still remember
how to cast on, knit and purl?
We shall see all that in the next few minutes...
My weekend has just beguns ;)
Hope yours will be as fun as mine!
-- Posted from my iPhone






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.