Sure another one to make!!
Just lovely, looking forward to see your next blocks !
Very very nice blog !!!!! and block !!!
I think yellow is the hardest color to use, but these are very pretty blocks. I know you're not looking for suggestions, but flying geese sashing popped into my head. Whatever you do with them, I'm sure it will be fabulous!
Oh i like them! So were you supposed to make 3 of the first block?? Just wondering. This will be fun seeing them all together at the end!
On point, with 5 1/2" setting blocks, 1 1/2" inner border and 3" outer border - too predictable ? Such fun blocks !
WOW!!!!You are going to town on these blocks! Wonderful Merumo.Carolyn :)
They look bright and cheery, not how I feel today, so glad to see you send some!! Have a great week:)
This is going to be such a fun quilt. Now you are making me want to go out and buy that yellow fabric. It's so cheery!
Beautiful! I love the colors, especially the yellow!Cathy ♥
I just love the yellow in these blocks ! I have never used yellow in any of my quilts and now I can't wait to make one ! What yellow fabric is that ?
Thanks for visiting!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Reserve Online
Sure another one to make!!
ReplyDeleteJust lovely, looking forward to see your next blocks !
ReplyDeleteVery very nice blog !!!!! and block !!!
ReplyDeleteI think yellow is the hardest color to use, but these are very pretty blocks. I know you're not looking for suggestions, but flying geese sashing popped into my head. Whatever you do with them, I'm sure it will be fabulous!
ReplyDeleteOh i like them! So were you supposed to make 3 of the first block?? Just wondering. This will be fun seeing them all together at the end!
ReplyDeleteOn point, with 5 1/2" setting blocks, 1 1/2" inner border and 3" outer border - too predictable ? Such fun blocks !
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!!You are going to town on these blocks! Wonderful Merumo.
ReplyDeleteCarolyn :)
They look bright and cheery, not how I feel today, so glad to see you send some!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week:)
This is going to be such a fun quilt. Now you are making me want to go out and buy that yellow fabric. It's so cheery!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the colors, especially the yellow!
ReplyDeleteCathy ♥
I just love the yellow in these blocks ! I have never used yellow in any of my quilts and now I can't wait to make one ! What yellow fabric is that ?
ReplyDelete