11/20/2010

Oops! One more


I thought I shared all the pictures of
what I have made during my blog vacation,
but here is one more thing left out from my mind...

I made the smaller roll-up back in August,
then here comes a larger version of it,
but there is no pockets inside.
It's a roll up for WIP/UFOs.
You can plcae your blocks, stitched pieces and etc.
to store nicely.

I used the thin flannel as a liner
so that whatever you store will lightly stick to it.

I find this is very handy to take along to
the class or meeting.
This is a 6" block,
awaiting to be finished as a zipper pouch!

Enjoy your weekend ;)


 

-- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Just love it! Tried to order the book from Amazon, but it failed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been vacationing from blogland lately and am just now getting to all the reading I have missed out on! Goodness! Look at how much you have been working on! I LOVE this roll-up. I have always thoughtf they were a super idea. Maybe in the new year I will finally have a moment or two to make one for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.