After my blog vacation,
I started visiting my favorite blogs again
and this one caught my eyes at Kathie's.
Although I've missed her generous giveaway,
I decided to make one.
I used some of the fabrics from
my recent purchase of
Judie's Civil War Chronicles line.
The quilt measures 12" x 12"
and HSTs are 1" finished!
It looks like "Quaker Christmas Sampler"
goes with this miniature quilt well.
I better hurry up and finish that one, too ;)






Love this mini ! Great choice for the borders !
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I like the stripe in the wide borders! Can't wait to see it in person.
ReplyDeleteLOVE your choices for the border on the mini quilt
ReplyDeletehow cute!
the quaker sampler is coming along beautifully
Can you tell me whose pattern that is and what color thread are you using, love the look!
you have inspired me to start doing some embroidery and cross stitch.
Kathie
Very nice mini!
ReplyDeleteSarita
I love mini quilts and yours is not exception. I was looking at all your posts for S. Calif and it brings back memories when I did my own little shop hop in Sept. I didn't get to FQ Shop but I did the same ones as you. They are really the best shops I've seen.
ReplyDeleteThis is just a beauty !! I love the border fabrics. Bravo, c'est bôôô :) lol
ReplyDelete