12/10/2011

This week



I have made a few holiday related things 
in the past few days.



When you encountered a yummy stack 
of fabric, what would you like to do
besides taking it home with you?


by Kathleen Tracey
Fabrics: From Jo Morton's line
Size: 17"x 17"

As soon as seeing this miniature quilt,
it clicked my mind linking with 
what I just got from my LQS the other day
- a stack of red/white fabric by Jo Morton!!

I made this cute quilt last night
and now getting ready to finish it
so that it will be sent to a new home ;)


And here is a picture of the Christmas quilt
I finished last year.

It's "Cindy Lou Who" by Carrie Nelson
@Miss Rosie's Quilt Co. and
the fabrics are from Judie's 
"Colonial Christmas" line.

I love the way it turned out
and in the fact,
("Country Christmas" quilt by
Paula Barnes.)
will look very nice along with this one!
(It will be sent to the long arm 
quilter after the new year.)


Any fun plan for the weekend?

We are going to see the Christian plays
which a family of good friends of ours
will be in this evening.

I'm sure it will bring us
more and more holiday cheer.

xoxo,


-- Posted from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful quilts! I wish I could whip up a quilt so quickly like you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little quilts are just stunning. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made such beautiful little quilts! They are to nice just for christmas!

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous quilt tops, the Cindy Lou Who, which is marvelous, and the Pinwheel, very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your little quilts! I have that Jo Morton Variety bundle too ! What fabric did you use for the background of your pinwheels ? It is just perfect !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.