Hello...I just discovered your blog. And what drew me in? The chili? The quilts? No! Ms Limo!! I have 4 dachshunds (all female) myself. Although quilts and yummy food come in a close second. Love your blog.
I could just bite into that chili now Merumo lol. Your quilt pieces look lovely, what will it be? a surprise no doubt, am so happy you are able to stitch, but what does ms Limo think about that, she looks apprehensive, missed her much and you:D Enjoy your Sunday!
Awww, I've missed Ms Limo! Such a cutie! I love how your blocks look -- so pretty! And the chili. Yummy!
ReplyDeleteYou make me hungry! Love mrs. Limo.
ReplyDeletegreetings from Debby
Hello...I just discovered your blog. And what drew me in? The chili? The quilts? No! Ms Limo!! I have 4 dachshunds (all female) myself. Although quilts and yummy food come in a close second. Love your blog.
ReplyDeleteI could just bite into that chili now Merumo lol.
ReplyDeleteYour quilt pieces look lovely, what will it be? a surprise no doubt, am so happy you are able to stitch, but what does ms Limo think about that, she looks apprehensive, missed her much and you:D
Enjoy your Sunday!