5/14/2011

Before dinner time



Met a goal today!

***** Click "Read more" option *****



by Jeni @ In Color Order
Fabrics: "Rural Jardin" by FG
and natural linen
Finish size: 10"x7"

One done, and what's the next?
I better get back with stitching??

-- Posted from my iPhone

16 comments:

  1. You're so fast! Love the mug rugs -- they're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, clever and fun. You are fast!!!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, love the colors. Can't wait to see what you stitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mug rugs - beautiful colours and fabrics.... xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, god idea for a gift ;))
    ciao MAria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merumo, please stop making such lovely things, lol
    As seeing your wonderful and lovely works, I can't stop buying fabrics which is no needed, lol!!
    This mug rugs is so cute!
    I love your version of quilting, and also the fabric colours!

    I haven't been well recently, so sorry that I haven't been replying you for a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  7. La colección "Jardin Rural" es preciosa.
    Muy elegante como todo lo que haces.
    Saludos para las dos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A mugrug, funny name and beautifully executed Merumo:) Do you quilt it on a machine?
    Have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are fabulous!! Thanks for the link - definitely have to remember those.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and useful too! Now that is something even I can do (minus the machine quilting!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Pretty, you've been really busy! Have a nice day, love Carine from Bruges

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are so very pretty, love the colours. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these!!!!
    Your colors are wonderful!!!
    Wishing I had more time to quilt.
    Karin :)
    in NY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.