I just remembered that it's my Christmas
projects all year long this year!!
So here I am with my Christmas scrap mini
on the quilt tabletop stand.
I got this cute stand at my LQS
during the last holiday season and
totally forgot about it till just lately :O
I quickly gathered all the scraps in
red and green which are around 2"squares
and pieced them together to make this.
The stand fits about 10" x 6" size
of mini quilt.
And here is a picture of the back side of it.
I simply added the sleeve
and the label.
What a fun making these little things!!
Of course, Ms. Limo lets me know
when she smells something yummy in the kitchen.
Ta-dah, another batch of cinnamon rolls!!
I can't hardly stay away from them
since found this wonderful recipe
at Pinterest the other day.
I timed this time as it went fairly fast
last time and found it took an hour and a half
from the start to finish!!
The only change I had to make was
the glazing - a lot less grazing, but added
cream cheese on mine ;)
*** Edit ***
I also made another change - I cut down
a recipe by 1/3rd of the amounts called for as
there are only two of us having them here.
You may wonder why one seems to
be missing from the cooler rack?!?!?
You really don't know why?
Just amazing, isn't it?
"Blessing Baskets"
Block #4
SAL at TQC
Block Size: 4 1/2" unfinished
Now I've caught up with all four baskets.
To be honest with you,
the 4th one is the first one and the only one
which turned out nearly perfect
among the others :O
I know it's about the time, isn't it?
I really don't have any confident in
making these diagonal blocks at all,
but the fact at least one of them
turned out just fine makes me feel
pretty happy :D
Ms. Limo: That's right.
Practice, practice and more practice!!
Do I really want that?
Maybe not.
Shhhhh
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
-- Posted from my iPhone





Love the pics of Ms. Limo! Your sewing looks wonderful too! Huggles to you and a cuddle to Ms. Limo!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, now I've had my Ms Limo fix for the day. lol! She's so cute! And your xmas quilt -- love it!!!! That stand is just wonderful too! Your basket blocks all look perfect to me. Congrats on catching up! And the cinnamon rolls. i think I need to pass the recipe on to DH so he makes us a batch. :D
ReplyDeleteI have that same stand only mine is slightly wider!! Don't you just love it??? If your mini quilt is the right size, it is the perfect way to display..... As always, your quilting is flawless! Nice job, Faye
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little quilt! And I love your basket blocks. I haven't started making mine yet. Send me a cinnamon roll.....please..
ReplyDeleteLove the mini-stand and mini quilt! It's a great way to use those little scraps and having something that can be really used.
ReplyDeleteMs. Limo looks particularly pretty in todays photos.
The cinnamon buns looks delicious! I'm not surprised one is missing at all....!
Love the mini Christmas quilt and the stand for it is perfect. I saw a similar stand at a quilt shop yesterday.
ReplyDeleteGive Ms. Limo a hug for me... she's so sweet.
What a lovely mini quilt! And Ms. Limo is really cute on each photo!!!
ReplyDeleteThe cinnamon rolls looks yummy! I should give it a try to the recipe ;-)
Such a cute little quilt and the stand is perfect for it. Love your basket blocks, they look perfect to me! Cute pics of Ms Limo and those cinnamon rolls look so delicious.
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas quilt looks lovely on its stand,the colours are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI decided it wasn't MS.Limo that ate the missing bun..so who could it be?? :):) They look delicious and I would love mine with cream cheese too.
Your baskets look good to me as a non quilter, I just love seeing all this lovely stitching with gorgeous fabrics.
Wonderful display, as long as Christmas is still 300 days away!!
ReplyDeleteYour blocks look so good, perfect in fact! Now did you share the missing bun with ms Limo, I think not by the looks of her LOL
Happy Sunday all:))
Love the mini quilt rack!! So cute!! Yum Yum! nearly jumped in the picture and had a big bite!! Ms. Limo would join me I'm sure!!
ReplyDeleteCute little blocks!! I think they are looking fine!!
Blessings
I think you are WAY to hard on yourself - your squares look perfect!
ReplyDeleteThe rolls look great and I'd love 'em with cream cheese, too. I hadn't seen those on pinterest, better grab the reciped. Mine completed batch would be missing more than one!
Lovely Christmas quilt, too.
Such beautiful quilting, Merumo! Your cinnamon buns are making me hungry LOL Miz Limo looks anxious to try too! Enjoy your sunday!
ReplyDeleteMs Limo is looking very sweet!
ReplyDeleteI love that mini quilt you did! That stand is very clever!
Yum to the cinnamon buns! I will check out the recipe!
I love that little quilt and the stand you have it displayed on. I think I would just leave that out all year. Really cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling little quilt and I love how you did the back. Ms. Limo is always such a joy to see. Those cinnie buns look really sinful - thanks for sharing - although my hips probably are probably saying no lol.
ReplyDeleteHugs - Karen