4/11/2013

WIP




Freebie by Cheri Payne
Finished Size: 16" Sq

I had to give this cute mini a go!

As seen this sweet mini,
it reminded me of my "treasure scraps"
 I won at Cheri's giveaway last year,


as well as "Cheri's Pick" FQ's bundle
I purchased from Fat Quarters Quilt Shop.

 Yes, I'm absolutely ready!!
Especially after all the boring study 
related readings,
it's like a treat :)))


Prep for applique is all done last night.

But before fun time begins playing
with needle and thread to applique, 
Flying Geese blocks will have to be made 
and added to the main part.


 These are the winners of the audition
for the fabrics to be used for 
the Flying Geese blocks :D


Ms. Limo: Having fun yet?
You have till 6 o'clock.

What's at 6?
Dinner? Walking? 
Something better could be?

Till next time... 


-- Posted from my iPhone

21 comments:

  1. このパターン、先日Cheriさんのところで見て、私がお正月に作ったのと似てる~、と思っていたんです。♥
    めるもさんは、ぶれない自分のカラーをお持ちですね。
    この配色もすごく可愛らしいです。
    この先を楽しみにしています。(^^♪

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Limo is thinking another pretty quilt I see..... enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another pretty project and Ms. Limo is pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I'm so glad you're making this so I can admire it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply ole the fabrics that made the cut.... Have patience Ms Limo.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You tease us with great photos... fabric choices to die for! Can't wait to see the finished project! (Ms. Limo is a tease too!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to watching your progress on your new project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very nice fabric and project! I wait for the finish photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this design by Cheri as soon as I saw it, just like you ! I planned to use wools, but when I see your lovely fabrics, I think that it is much better. I'll try machine appliqué, what a lazy girl I am ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous applique and fabulous fabrics! Of course needlework is better than studying lol. I must try applique one day.
    Did ms Limo get her way;))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your fabric choices!What a sweet lil face!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful, I love the fabric colours:)
    Gorgeous picture of Ms. Limo too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your floral display is dandy! Love your fabric choices, and pics.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another cute project! And Miss Limo ~ I adore her! She has such soulful eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great little project!!! Hihihihi Yvette and Taegan are smiling back!!!! Give Ms Limo a hug from me!! XXXD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great little project with gorgeous fabrics! Yvette and Taegan smile back at Ms Limo, please give her a hug from me! XXXD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a great project and love your color choices. I went to Cherie's site and printed off the flower design. As always give Ms. Limo a hug from Cami and I
    Hugs- Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Delightful fabrics and project!!!

    Carolyn :)

    P.S. I can see that Miss Limo thinks so, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey, good to 'see' you back on here! I've been MIA too!
    Love the new quilt block and fabric you chose.
    Give Ms. Limo a hug from BJ(our beagle) - LOL.

    Take care,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  20. I made a quilt from Cheri's pattern. Fun to do. In my Yahoo prim group, three others have made it also. It is interesting to see the color and fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.